Niche one-way links
Content is King but backlinks are Emperor.
You know that the secret to getting first page ranking for your website on the major search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) is to have lots of backlinks. In other words, you need to get lots of other websites to link to your website. Get lots of links to your site and the search engines reward you handsomely. But without links your site will languish in a vast sea of websites that no one ever finds and no one ever visits.
So how do you get these backlinks? In a minute I’m going to show you a system that makes it easy to get an UNLIMITED number of PURE ONE WAY backlinks from a vast group of websites spread out over a wide range of geographic locations and IP addresses for maximum link power. But first let’s look at the traditional methods for getting links so you’ll see why this system is so useful, time effective and cost effective.
Getting Backlinks – The Dilemma
Getting backlinks is a ridiculously large chore. How do most webmasters do it?
They try any of these methods:
- Send an email to other websites and ask to exchange links
- Submit their website URL to online directories
- Participate in online forums and comment on blogs
- Write articles for ezines
- Buy links from a link broker or SEO firm
- Hire individual link builders on forums like DigitalPoint to do linkbuilding for you
- The problem is that these methods either
- No longer work
- Take many hours of drudgery every day
- Cost a fortune
- All of the above
Most webmasters know that reciprocal links (“I’ll link to you if you link to me”) don’t help very much these days, and besides, who wants to spend hours every day sending unsolicited emails to other webmasters on the off chance that one out of 100 of them will actually even answer you email? Online directories may (or may not) publish your link on some page that is buried many levels deep in their directory and isn’t even indexed in the search engines. Forums and blog owners are getting more and more sophisticated and they can smell anyone with a marketing agenda from a mile away. Writing articles for ezines is still a good idea, but how many articles do you think you need to write in order to get the number of links you need? To get a large number of links from webpages that the search engines will not see as duplicate content, you’ll need to write lots and lots of articles. This is still a good way to market your website, don’t get me wrong, but the amount of time you’d need to spend to get a large number of quality links is enormous.
And of course, you can purchase links, or purchase the services of a person or organization that can get these links for you, but the cost can get very large very quickly. Want to buy some quality links? The lowest price I have found is around $3 per link! Most services charge much more than this $10, $100 or even more per link! Need directory submissions? That will set you back a few hundred dollars. No matter which link building service you look at, the cost of buying links adds up to big money really fast.
To solve this problem, I joined several networks such as Linkvana and it still works great.
However, those networks are a very comprehensive link building solution and offers more capability than some people want. Furthermore, it uses 3-way links rather than pure 1 way links and some website owners don’t want to add any outgoing links to their websites. People who wanted pure 1 way links were forced to go to more expensive systems like Linkvana that cost $200 per month. After working on this issue for many months, I determined that what was really needed was a network that lets anyone easily build an unlimited number of backlinks without breaking the bank and cost sharing by working in a group.
So I made deals with a network of WordPress blogs owned by webmasters just like me, spread across a wide range of hosting accounts, geographic locations and IP addresses. There are several categories of blogs , covering niches like:
- Food and health
- Travel and Vacation
- Advertisements and illustrations
- Sports and action
- People and Relationships
- Architecture and environment
- Fine Art
- Animals and Wildlife
and so on…
What I’ve done is creating for each categorie a separated blog that is connected to the network of blogs. You can use this network by submitting your articles to this website.
Each blog is assigned to the category that most closely matches the topic of its posts and content.
So how would you as a user be able to get backlinks from this network? Simple. Suppose you have a main website (your “Gallery Shop”) to which you want to get backlinks. Suppose also that this website is most closely related to “Sports and action”. To get backlinks from the “Sports and action” blogs in the network, here is what you do:
- Submit blog posts to this website with backlinks to your site. This means that your blog posts, with backlinks to your site, will appear on all the blogs in the same category as your blog. In other words, you get unlimited relevant backlinks to your site without making any changes whatsoever to your site. These are exactly the sort of pure 1 way links that the search engines love!
Since each blog post can appear on hundreds of different blogs, these backlinks may not be appearing all at once. I know full well that the search engines don’t like to see that. Therefore, I drip feed the blogs into the network, thus making sure that backlinks to your site appear slowly (a few per week, just the way the search engines like to see links being built). This is why the number of blog posts are usually limited to 20 posts per month. When you submit more than 20 posts, they will be scheduled for the next month. For example, if you have the time to submit 100 posts, you should submit them all now, and you will therefore be covered for the next 5 months.
- Unlimited 1 way backlinks every month. You can get new backlinks per month to your site.
- Just submit blog posts. And as more and more blogs come into the network, you will get more backlinks from all your previous posts too!
- Pure 1 way links with no footprint. This system is perfect for anyone who wants to get backlinks without making any changes at all on their sites. These are pure 1 way links that leave no footprint whatsoever.
- Permanent links. All links from the system are permanent. Even if you leave the network, your links stay forever.
- Links from the most important pages on the blog. Since most blogs with have new posts displayed prominently on the homepage (at least for a brief period of time) and various category pages, the links you get will be from the more important pages on the blog in terms of visibility to the search engines. Since search engines seem to love WordPress blogs, this means that your sites get the maximum possible link juice from every blog post.
- Links with geographic and IP diversity. The blogs in the network are owned by hundreds of individual webmasters and therefore are spread across a wide range of geographic locations and class CIP blocks. This sort of diversity in backlinks maximizes the link juice that each blog post can bring you.
Low cost compared with other backlink networks. Other backlink networks charge $200-$800 per month for similar capabilities. But we work in a group, giving you powerful one way backlinks at a small fraction of this price.
What Does It Cost?
Unlike other backlink networks that charge a small fortune, this is very inexpensive. The cost for this service is included in the all-inn S.E.O. package wich costs is only $30/month. This is dirt cheap compare with other networks that charge $200-$800 or more every month, and certainly is far less expensive than having an SEO company try to build links for you. This system strives to be the affordable alternative to expensive link networks and SEO services. With such a low cost, you can generate pure 1 way backlinks effectively and affordably.
How can you check the backlinks to your site?
I will not make fancy reports that say anything other than what you can easily discover yourself.
The most objective way to tell if the system works is to install a backlink checker, such as those of Alexa or Hubspot. They are simple but very effective.
Moreover, you need to install Google Analytics so that you can see how much your visitor numbers are increasing.
Warning: do not expect to have great results after just one month. As with any good SEO system, you must have patience; it takes about three months for there to be an increase in back links you can record.
Also, the beautiful thing is, when you want to stop the service, you can just cancel your monthly payment. The links you have created will remain.
To subscribe to this service click here. (only for selected photographers password protected)