Coquille River Lighthouse near Bandon, Oregon

SC111918
Buy this picture
The Coquille River Lighthouse was commissioned in 1896 to guide mariners across the dangerous bar at the mouth of the Coquille River on the Oregon Coast near Bandon. The lighthouse was decommissioned in 1939, following improvements to the river channel and other navigational aids, and was restored as an interpretive center in 1979.
Rick Pisio
Website - Blog - Galleries - Portfolio

http://www.rwphotos.com
http://www.rwphotos.com/blog
http://rwphotos.photoshelter.com/gallery-list

Contact

photog@rwphotos.com

Comments are closed.