Guidelines to publish articles, images… and profiles
Please read some guidelines to providing articles:
To submit your articles for review you can use different forms. To make it easy, please follow the guidelines below
- Only jepgs
- Maximum 600 pxls horizontally
- Quality set at NORMAL (in Photoshop this is setting 6)
- 72 dpi.
- Square 150 x 150 pxls
- Avatars not recommended
- As long or as short you want. (recommended 300 – 500 words)
- English only
- If you send your text in another language, a translation in English must be delivered for publishing. Non-native English speakers can let someone proofread their texts.
- HTML in text allowed
- If you want links in your text, they must be in HTML
- example: <a href=”http://www.this is a link.com”>This is a link</a>
- Due to the guidelines of Google Panda and Penguin, there is a maximum 3 different links. Recommended 2 (Otherwise this will be interpreted as spam)
- All links must be related to your article
- No links to racial or porn websites. (When this happens, you immediately lose your membership with no questions asked.)
- No links to pop-up websites.